February 4, 2008

Webshots Problems

I have not been able to access any Webshot photos for over 5 days now. I've been asking others but it seems I was the only one .... not so. Finally a friend (thanks Carolyn) took pity on me and looked at the Webshots Blog and discovered:

Webshots blogs and discovered that many, many people are still not able to access Webshots. Lots and lots of complaints. So friend, it's not you or your computer but the area you are in. Here is an email address to get some help or answers. webshots@custhelp.com or customersupport@webshots.com

PLEASE take a moment and send webshots an email. I did and also told them I expect to see a credit on my account.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Has this happened to you in the past? I had issues like this with Zoomr last year and they never responded! So I moved all of my photos off to Shutterfly and Pixamo.

SandyQuilts said...

Andrew no this has never happened in all the time I've been a paying member of webshots.