February 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Jan!

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I've been married for 41 years last December and I still love DH!
2. I graduated High School in Yokohama, Japan and have never been to a class reunion.
3. My quilt studio use to be a 2 car garage and we have a fish pond.
4. I took early retirement at the age of 55 from GE Plastics.
5. I read Mary's blog everyday ... she is truly an inspiration to me.
6. I taught my 3 GC to sew by machine, last year we made 16 cage quilts for the Humane Society.
6. I have my hair cut every 3 weeks.
7. I own 7 sewing machines, 1 serger and a Nolting 18" long arm machine called Prince Charming.

7 People I'm tagging:
1. Irene
2. Heather
3. Ami
4. Linda
5. Penny
6. Tracey
7. Alycia

No comments: