February 21, 2008

Habitat House Quilts

A WW friend works for the Almost Heaven Habitat for Humanity Organization way over on the other side of the State. I volunteered to make cuddle quilts for the 3 families. I hope they will like their cuddle quilts.




















































































I made various House labels for all the adult quilts (above).





AND cuddle quilts for the children. Flip flops; football; ballet




I used up approximately 18 yards from my fabric stash ......... yipppppppeeeeeee

4 comments:

Irene said...

Love them all - especially your quilting! You always do such a good job.

Greenmare said...

oh they are just wonderful!

Jan said...

Way to go! What a wonderful way to use up so much stash!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I really like those cuddle quilts - Ibet the families will be very tickled!!