December 30, 2007

Fabric Stashbusting .......

We all know that after Christmas we have trash, lots of trash. For the last 5years or so I've been busting part of my stash by making gift bags. Started out making the bags for Christmas ... now I make bags for every gift needed (birthday, friends, mother's and father's day and etc.). I wanted to compare my 'trash' to DD#1 'trash'.

Mine (ready for next year) ..................... hers











They love the sound of paper ripping. What can I say......

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

That is a really great idea! But I know what you mean about the kids wanting to have paper to rip! I had to wrap my nephews' presents in paper, but I didn't have enough to wrap my niece's presents and you could tell she was disappointed with her things being in gift bags!