October 2, 2008

There's No Place Like Home (click click)

CLICK .... CLICK



Silly I know but after 10 days of no quilting I just couldn't show a pair of red shoes. LOL


Yes, I'm home from San Diego where I visited with my mother. It was a nice visit. Of course, the weather was perfect, absolutely perfect. I saw some old friends .... Ellie, Laura & Frank and others.


This photo is part of Freeway 15 to Escondido where we went to visit friends. Don't let the photo fool you because traffic was 10 times heavier than the photo (found on the net). I drove at 70 mph and everyone passed use like we were sitting still. Too much for me .... guess my age is finally catching up with me to drive in California.




It's wonderful to be home ..... I missed my family so much especially my GC and DH too.


A fast run to the grocery as the cupboards were bare. Doesn't look like much but it was close to $150.00 plus 3 coolers.



Now I'm off to quilt ........ yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


No comments: