October 7, 2008

Booooooooooooooooooo

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



My GC worked pretty hard on decorating their yard for Halloween .... I think they did a great job.







The above skelton is made from plastic milk jugs .... I made it several years ago ... I think it took something like 8 jugs. I no longer have the instructions but the ones posted by Cindy are similar. Just a few photos ... more HERE.








This little jewel on their front door is as close as I'm getting to a Halloween quilt this year. I made Frankie several years ago from a Daisy Kingdom panel (I believe). I do have a little Halloween quilt started but have lost the instructions ........ maybe I'll find them in time for next Halloween 2009. he he he








AND Hey don't forget to join in the Fall Into Fall Quilters giveaway ...... over 40 bloggers are participating ........ loads of prizes.




No comments: