October 8, 2008

I Was A Winner ..... I WON

Wayyyyyyyyy back in July my beloved desktop was hit with lightening as was my favorite DVD/VCR. So my desktop went to the doctor .... I just got it back last week. During those 3 months I was forced to use a laptop with Vista (ugh). To make a long story short I avoided computing like the plague plus I keep my GC during the summer and we're very busy.

I use Google Reader to keep track of my favorite blogs. Google Reader constantly checks your favorite news sites and blogs for new content. During that time of forced laptop use I joined in 2 giveaway ..... can you believe it ..... I WON ..... I was so lucky.

First, I won from Petchy this darling iPod carrier. I love it.



AND then I won this wonderful ironing board cover fabric from Material Girls (warning they have music). Isn't the fabric just too cute.





AND don't forget to join in the Fall Into Fall Quilters Blog Giveway ... over 40 bloggers with lots and lots of prizes.

No comments: