October 9, 2008

Fabric Baskets

I tried to resist these adorable fabric baskets from Ayumills Blog . So last night (very late) I decided to give it a whirl. Then I searched other blogs for their baskets .... oh my it's a very popular tutorial .



So these scraps





turned into these little fabric baskets.






The patriotic/americana one on the right will be donated to GD#1 High School band bingo fund raiser in November. Can't you see it filled with red/white candy .... I think it'll be too sweet. The High School band is only 1 of 2 Military Marching Bands in our State.



I'm also in the process of making a patrotic/americana lap quilt for the fund raiser. That's GD#1 above in her military band uniform ... no makeup, no hair, no jewelry and definitely no smiling allowed at anytime.


AND don't forget to join in the Fall Into Fall Quilters Blog Giveway ... over 40 bloggers with lots and lots of prizes.

1 comment:

Serena Smith said...

cute little baskets! :)