October 10, 2008

Fantastic Quilts

Oh my gosh I viewed some art quilts (wish I was an art quilter) last night at Mary Stori's blog that are out of this world. I "borrowed" a photo from Mary's blog just to tempt you ... I promise you won't be sorry .... click HERE Part 1 and HERE Part 2 and HERE Part 3 ..... check them out. See how the water flows from one piece to the next ....... really wonderful work.




How did I know about these fantastic quilts ... As I stated in I Was A Winner ... I WON post below I use Google Reader to keep track of my favorite blogs. That's how I knew about Mary's terrific post and seeing the quilts. Google Reader constantly checks your favorite news sites and blogs for new content.


Someday I'm going to take time and try my hand at art quilting .... I do love seeing that type of work. I'm definitely not a traditional quilter. Maybe I'll even get to take a class by Mary someday .... now wouldn't that be great (absolutely).

AND don't forget to join in the Fall Into Fall Quilters Blog Giveway ... over 40 bloggers with lots and lots of prizes.

No comments: