September 12, 2008

Sure have missed blogging .........

I didn't post all summer. Two reasons .... 1) I keep my GC during the summer and we are very busy and 2) my beloved desktop was hit by lightening killing the harddrive. Yes, I have a UPS (universal power supply) but you know what those things die too especially after taking many hits. The worse thing is you won't know when your UPS has gone face down or is that face up.

Summer is over, School is back in session. My beloved desktop is getting a new harddrive and other goodies. So I'll be back in full swing soon.

In the meantime I'll be posting things that took place months ago and probably out of order. So here I go posting, quilting and who knows what else. I've also made some life decisions which I'll talk about in a later post.

I sure have missed being here ........... have a GREAT day.

No comments: