September 22, 2008

Favorite Salad (meal)



I'm a Weight Watcher. Several years ago I lost over 50lb and made Lifetime status. Alas back problems and other life happenings occurred and I gained back 25lb. I started back to WW the first of June and to date ............... drum roll ......... I'm down 12lb.
I love the Weight Watcher Message Boards ...... they are FREE. You'll find me mostly on Neighbors Board with the Wild Wonderful West Virginia group and Taking It Off In Ohio group. Both groups post everyday and so supportive .... we even have get togethers.


This is one of my favorite meals. I cut up onion (lots), pepper, mushrooms, tomato, celery, lettuce, left over veggies and mix it all together. Then add my favorite protein .... in this case I used salad shrimp but anything works .... tuna, chicken, ground beef, turkey .... you get the idea. Oh and a little Weight Watcher cheese, too.


I love the spray salad dressings too.




No comments: