June 21, 2008

NQA Show in Columbus, Ohio

I know you guys are tired of seeing/reading about my GC ....... so here is some quilt news.

On Friday DH and I drove up to Columbus, Ohio to attend the NQA Show (National Quilting Association) .

I took a few photos of the quilts I liked.

The 1st two photos are of Sharon Schamber's, The Spirit of Mother Earth, which took her 2 years to quilt. The next quilt is of a Fireplace Scene which we loved. Towards the end of the photos are a few of the little quilts donated for auction.

Mark your calendars for next year ....... June 18-20, 2009

Enjoy

3 comments:

Kathy Raker said...

Beautiful quilts! I have an award for you, just visit my blog.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Great slide show! Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Rosemary said...

Hello from Hurricane WV!!!!