Debi organizes the best giveaways .... good luck to everyone.
Now my guidelines may differ slightly so pay close attention.
1. You "must" have an active blog somewhere, some type. Why? Well blogging is fun but also work so I feel those taking time to blog should win.
2. Your email address needs to be connected to your blog so check your profile. Please do not leave your email address in comments, No Reply email is not acceptable, your post will be deleted.
3. USA snailmail address only. I'm sorry I can't mail international.
4. I'm not going to have you jump through hoops to comment, I refuse to jump through hoops. This is suppose to be FUN. Just leave a comment here, one only please and tell me when you started quilting.
5. Comment deadline is October 14, 2010 (midnight eastern time). Winner will be drawn randomly by DH and you will be notified via email. You will have 2 days to claim your prize (Oct. 17, 2010) otherwise DH will draw another number.
Here's my goodies that will be yours:
Folk Art Sampler Quilt Kit (28x33) all fabric for top & binding; notebook cover, 4 photo clip hanger, 2 Essential thread spools (blue moon & teal), one man's striped shirt from Goodwill*, a set of Christmas napkins **.
Quilt Books: Cat's Meow by Janet Kime and Beyond Log Cabin by Kerry Gadd; Country Angel Quilt Pattern; Hearts Desire Pattern by Carol Doak; 3 Rayon embroidery thread spools and 3 McCall commercial patterns (apron, organizer and fleece accessories).
Go over to Debi's giveaway blog for the complete blogger listing. GOOD LUCK
* If you're trying to figure out why a man's stripe shirt ... check out THIS
** Your set of napkins will be made from different prints.