December 8, 2009

Thread Catcher & Boxy Bag (another)

OK so I found another Boxy Bag pattern with french seams. A little tricky but it turned out great. A tad on the large size but I do like it.

CIMG7446

I made mine larger than the pattern stated, mine 12 x 17 (hers is 11 x 9). You can find the Boxy Bag with concealed seams HERE.

Check out the inside ... no seams ... clean lines. I love it.

CIMG7451

I also added a handle to my bag, 9 1/2 inches long.

CIMG7448

AND I added a tab next to the zipper to hold onto.

CIMG7450

Again the Thread Holder pattern can be found HERE.

2 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

Very cute items. I have never mastered putting zippers in those bags, lol.

Anonymous said...

I would like too take time too thank the active members for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.