July 7, 2008

Where I Spend My Mornings

In the summer not much quilting or sewing happens in my studio. I keep my GC, running to activities and spending lots of time at the swim/racket club.



While GD#1 helps with swim lessons and GS is taking swim lessons I walk for exercise. After lessons both have swim team practice. So 2 1/2hrs I have lots of time to walk and usually have a quilt binding in the works. Here's a few photos of the hills where I walk. The Club is in a neighbor where there are lots of hills that are straight up.








GS finally goes down the slide ... it's about 2 1/2 stories high.




2 comments:

SewIknit2 said...

Thanks for comment on my blog about the use of very aged stash fabric - grocery bags!
Unfortunately Carol doesn't have a website, I must ask her where abouts folk can get her patterns - the double zippered pocket is a freebie on Annthegran's project site (as is Carol's digitised letters which I used on the eyeglass case).
My lads are about to break up from school too! expect to be busy over the summer and looking forward to glorious weather in Spain on our hols - have a great summer with your family!
Happy sewing!
Sue

Carolyn said...

Sandy, you really get a work-out with those hills. The pool looks very inviting.
WW Carolyn