July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Well it's raining raining raining here today. DH will need to wear a slicker to cook out later today.





The wall in my quilting studio was done with fabric and starch ... an old technique (15yrs or more) from HGTV by Carol Duvall on her show and Sherry from Room by Room. By the way that wall is actually a garage door ... my studio is a converted 2 car garage (thank you DH).

Not only that but my main computer (desktop) is sick, very sick, so no photos or anything else. I hope my computer guru will be able to fix it when he returns from his mini vacation. I hate this laptop .... I'm constantly hitting the wrong key.

I am working on a quilt for GD#2. She needs one with a fleece backing to wrap up in at swim meets .... oh it gets cold once the sun goes behind our mountains.

Well have a wonderful day whereever you are ...... Happy 4th of July.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Happy 4th of July to you too. Your "quilt studio" is very warm and inviting.
Enjoy the weekend,
Carolyn (WW)